Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Everything I need to know ...

...is yet to be learned.

I planned to get to bed earlier tonight. That was until I started browsing through the blogs. Now it's 10:45 and I really do have to toddle off very soon. But first, one last thing.

The big ideas, and how to put them in words when I am so tired, are escaping me just now. Surfice to say there were a lot of them. There is an AT (app) for that ...whatever the disability. It's just a matter of assessing the individual and their needs ...I know given enough time to google and pole experts it's out there to find. They say that "assume" makes an ass out of u and me ...but if you assume the learner "can do" with AT you'll be headed down the right road. The world is changing almost daily. What seemed impossible 20 or 30 years ago is ordinary today. So in the words a my favorite Star Fleet cammander, "Make it so."

No comments:

Post a Comment